+what is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring compound found in the resinous flower of cannabis, a plant with a rich history as a medicine, going back thousands of years. Today the therapeutic properties of CBD are being tested and confirmed by scientists and doctors around the world.
+what is Isolate CBD?
Isolate CBD is cannabidiol in its purest form possible. CBD isolate crystals are a fine white powder that only contains the cannabidiol chemical compound. CBD isolate powder is the purest form of CBD, ours is derived from organic hemp.
+what is Full Spectrum CBD?
Full Spectrum CBD includes a wide range of cannabinoids present in the cannabis or hemp plant. Ours includes a Full Spectrum extraction from Victorian Kentucky Organic Hemp, providing an array of phytocannabinoids; including CBD, CBC, CBN, and much more. Contains .3% or less of THC.
+how is CBD received in our body?
CBD is received through our endocannabinoid system (ECS). ECS is a group of endogenous cannabinoid receptions located in the brain and through the central and peripheral nervous systems. There is no high feeling like with THC.
+what is our ECS?
- Humans are equipped with this ECS, a crucial system in the body, and it has been known about in the scientific and medical communities since the 1980s. However, it’s still not taught about in most medical schools.
- ECS has two distinct receptors; CB1 and CB2.
- CB1 receptors are primarily located in the central nervous system.
- CB2 are generally found in the peripheral nervous system.
- One of the two endogenous cannabinoids we produce is called Anandamide (named after the Sanskrit term “Ananda,” which translates to “peace”).
+what is CBD an effective treatment for?
The World Health Organization, Critical Review of Cannabidiol – 2017: Inflammation, anxiety, pain, nausea, depression, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Huntington’s disease, Hypoxia-ischemia injury, psychosis, cancer, Rheumatoid arthritis, infection, inflammatory bowel or Crohn’s diseases, Cardiovascular diseases, and diabetic complications.
+is CBD legal?
Yes, hemp derived CBD with .3% less THC is Federally legal.
+will I fail a drug test with CBD use?
No, you will not test positive for THC with our Isolate CBD Products.
With Full Spectrum CBD, the science behind converging cannabinoids when consumed is not yet fully understood. While chances are minimal for a positive test, we recommend weighing on the side of caution.
+how do I take a CBD oil?
CBD oils are consumed sublingually (under the tongue), held for 60 seconds, and swallowed.